The Bolsheviks are Coming!
The Bolsheviks are coming on two fronts.
In the introduction to I'll Take My Stand, a book all Americans should read, the Southern Agrarians assert that Bolshevism will not come to America through the communist party but through the managerial elites. Here I suggest that you also read Who Owns America, a book to which some of the Agrarians also contributed.
The managerial Bolsheviks have managed to do the following:
1. Essentially close our churches.
2. Close our schools.
3. Close and bankrupt thousands of businesses and put nearly 40 million people out of work.
4. Divide us over the wearing of masks, social distancing, etc.
5. Get Americans who love the country off the streets with a draconian lockdown; while thugs who hate America are given a secular dispensation to murder, rape, plunder, and destroy on a massive scale, all behind the convenient disguise of the mask which would otherwise be outlawed in most states.
6. Monger fear and make false promises in the fog of that fear.
The other front, already mentioned, is that of the Red Guard: BLM and ANTIFA along with much of Congress, the Media and the Entertainment Cartel.
Given the cover provided by the managerial Bolsheviks, as we cower in fear from a virus which is no more deadly than viruses which we have faced in the past, they have taken the streets, the museums, businesses and even private homes. The roots of BLM and ANTIFA go back to radicals of the 60's and 70'.s. In fact, some of those very people are the organizational intelligence of BLM and ANTIFA. They are, in turn, being supported by such as Soros and other billionaires who mutual hate the Deplorables, Old Narnians, and Hobbits.
These people know what they want: the Election of 2020. For if they indeed "win," and they likely will, then what little which is worthy of America, clinging to the flotsam and jetsam swirling in the current flood, will be swept into the abyss. And, by the way, if the Bolsheviks win the election, COVID-19 will disappear over night, as if it had never been.
Robert Peters was born in the town of Natchitoches, Louisiana, the oldest settlement in the Louisiana Purchase Territory. He was, however, reared in the Republic of Pollock situated in the eastern march of Grant Parish, carved out of Winn Parish and Rapides Parish for the purposes of looting by carpetbaggers, a fact betrayed by the name.